WHY CHOOSE BLUE IMMERSION ?
- High level of experience: We opened in 2012, we have trained 10,000+ students and 300+ instructors. The school is run by Florian & Olga, two talented freedivers. Florian is a 90meters diver who has currently the longest breath hold in the world, 10.30minutes. Olga freedive to 50meters, 6.30min breath hold, passionate about photography. She is also an official judge and organizer of freediving competitions.
- Great freediving facilities in Bangkok: 25m no chlorine swimming pool, catamaran specially built for freediving, storage room full of freediving equipment for students. Classrooms for theory sessions, showers, lockers, restaurants, fitness gym with sauna and a giant roof top for events.
- Smart theory videos for all courses, recorded in English + Thai subtitles, to start studying immediately, at your own pace, and to have more time training your freediving skills at the school.
- Highly skilled, patient and talented freediving instructors who will bring your performances to an other level with professionalism and fun.
- The famous Molchanovs freediving education created by the world champions Natalia Molchanova and her son Alexey Molchanov. We chose to teach freediving using this education system because it’s the only one worldwide who provides free training program for students after the courses. It will allow you to keep progressing with guidance after your courses and always improve your knowledge and skills.
HOW WE ORGANIZE FREEDIVING COURSES?
Blue Immersion provides freediving course from absolute beginner to instructor level in Thai, English, French and Russian languages. All classes are divided in 3 parts: online theory, pool training (including theory review) and open water. Once you complete your freediving training, you will get an international certification from Molchanovs education which allow you to go training in any school in the world. We also organize events such as trips to island, photography, competitions, training sessions, online coaching and social events.