Step 1: Theory + Pool training
All our Freediving theory sessions are online in English + Thai subtitles. You can start your education right now and on your own time! Videos are made by Florian, one of the top freediver in the world. After your studies, you are ready for your pool training. Your instructor will check your theory knowledge and you will pass a little exam. The advanced course is the first step into deep diving. You will spend a lot of time practicing dry equalization (mouthfill technique).
Some of the interesting things you will learn:
- Advanced freediving physiology
- Advanced breathing techniques
- Effects of Nitrogen on the body
- Packing & Reverse Packing
- Mouth-Fill & Eq-Tool dry exercises
- Advanced ribcage stretching
- Mental techniques for deep dives
- Buoy and Line set ups
- Diet for Freediving
- DNF and Monofin Technique
You will be certified Lap 3 after finishing the skills. A Lap3 is a professional certification to work as an assistant instructor.